We undertake Badminton Court Construction for commercial and non-commercial purpose. Many schools, colleges, sports complexes, etc. have benefited from our services. We provide service for both Indoor Badminton Court and Outdoor Badminton Court. Over the years, we have mastered in installing backyard Badminton Courts for domestic use. Our services will surely take your game to the next level. The superlative quality of flooring and the precision of length of our Badminton Courts are at par with the international standards. We also welcome custom designs for Indoor/Outdoor Courts. Timely construction at the most affordable rates is guaranteed. We also deal in Commercial Badminton Court Construction which is made to precision by our highly knowledgeable team of engineers and architects.
- Total Area : 1620 square feet as recommended by The American Badminton Association
- Singles Badminton Court : 17Ã¢€™ X 44Ã¢€™
- Doubles Badminton Court : 20Ã¢€™ X 44Ã¢€™
- A minimum 5Ã¢€™ unhindered area on all sides of the court
- Concrete or Bituminous material as recommended for a Badminton Court
- A permanently installed Court can be sheltered with a color coating
- Non slippery yet smooth and leveled
- Badminton net can be made of fine cord of dark color and even thickness
- Should have a mesh of minimum 15 mm and a maximum 20 mm
- The width of net must be at least 6.1 meters
Softout of a sports court surface is made of rubber carpet and acryl coats. These materials produce the elasticity in the surface, which makes the court player friendly. They result in curtailing injury risks for those playing on the court. This surface is very low on maintenance and performs excellently in a wide range of extreme temperature (-50 to 120 degree Celsius). Softout is suitable for all courtsÃ¢€™ surfaces because of its flexible characteristics.
To reduce the risk of joint fracture and to provide the surface for easy movement we provide a double layer rubber grain pad. Protected with elastic synthetic resin evolution surface has no flint aggregates and also provides extreme durability and resistance to weather changes. It is appropriate for all types of sports courts.
Average material usage :
4.0 g/m sq.
green, red blue, violet and many more.
Synthetic Grass surface is highly recommended for multi -functional sports courts used in various holiday resorts and multi-purpose sports centers. GIRDHARI LAL CONTRACTORÃ¢€™s surface meets the customerÃ¢€™s needs in terms of appearance and requirement. It provides high quality material for low price making it a profitable investment. Our surface is resistant to UV rays and extreme weather changes, as it has passed many performance tests.